12/30/2010

Best Mom Award



In the world we live in there are certain things you must do
for your kids to be considered
"A GOOD MOM" these things usually consist of cooking, cleaning, helping with homework, teaching, and driving the kids to where they need to be in a timely manner. Plus a whole other long list of things........WELL newsflash although I do those things the kids rarely recognize them. Instead the simplicity of letting them squish a mattress, blankets and pillows under the staircase earned me a heart warming "MOM YOUR THE BEST MOM EVER" comment. hhhmm okay I'll take it, easy enough! My kids spent much of there Christmas vacation this year sleeping in very random and uncomfortable (if you ask me) spots. And I was considered pretty cool, life is good!

0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP