9/01/2010

Back to the Basics


No fancy toys or expensive video games needed around this house. My kids have spent the last few days with some pretty basic things to keep them busy.
I guess I have it pretty easy. Give them a rock and some paint....hours of entertainment!



And Tate, Let's just call him McGyver. All he needs in a roll of Duck tape, he is happy as can be and comes up with some very clever inventions. His latest is a "Ship" he's been working on.


And here is the end product of many hours of work,a few markers, a few boxes and a roll of Duck tape. (front view)

(back view)

And these little cuties were made completely of bolders, duck tape, and an old sprinkler head. Tate informed me they are astronauts, then showed me the cool way their helmets lift up...(see next picture.)


I'm not really sure wether to be a little worried about my children, or just glad that they are so creative, for now all I can do is laugh and shake my head. I LOVE KIDS!!



0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP