Baby bump now officially a baby ball
Well here it is, the mighty wonder of distortions. This little boy is really getting some attention now. My stomach is officially bursting off my body. I can hardly hold it up some days. I walk around holding it with my arms a lot just to take some pressure off my back and round ligaments. I am very uncomfortable and rarely sleep, but I'm very excited for this little guy to get here! Only a few more weeks. October has never been so welcomed!



13 comments:
Well, I think you look BEYOND beautiful! So excited for you babes!!! :)
You are beautiful Paige and ALL baby! It just looks like you put a basketball in your shirt. It's a perfect round ball! I remember the uncomfortable stage all too well. I can't wait for you to have him!!
So, how come your arms and face are still skinny?!? The injustice of it is staggering... If only I looked like that when I was pregnant!
I thought about you the other night- we were at the high school game watching the girls do mini-cheer, and Grantsville was the opponent. Being there for a football game brought back lots of memories! All of them fun!
And this is not important, but Gymbucks start tonight at 10 if you are a rewards member. (I guess they set the computers up before they leave work, even though technically they don't start until tomorrow.) I know I am kinda particular about my kids' clothes, but I've seen how you dress your kids, and I know you are a Gymboree fan too!! We just like'em to look cute! Right?
Paige, girl, you are ALL belly! that is so cute. how exciting to be only weeks away!!!! going back to the baby stage is c.r.a.z.y. good luck!
You look so cute. you really don't look pregnant, it totally looks like a ball under there. ha ha Hilarious!!! Can't wait to meet the little man! so soon. :)
Good luck to you and the baby! The day will come, though it seems like it's dragging ;D.
You are a very cute lady when you are pregnant! Live the belly bump! It is really fun to check on your blog every once in a while. Your family is so cute and does fum things. I love the tea party idea with just the girls!
And Hey... way to go Trojans!
Paige! I remember when I visited you in VA I couldn't get over your pregnancy pics and had you email them to me. I can't tell you how many times I have opened that email just to look at the wonder of your belly! It's so cute! This picture of you is amazing. You look like a supermodel with a basketball in her shirt. You're gorgeous. I know it can be really hard and painful though . . . I wish you the best of luck over the next few weeks. He'll be in your arms soon!
OH my hell! (sorry about the swear but i can get away with it right?) but HOLY uncomfortable! You are COMPLETELY ALL baby!!! Please tell me you have one of those back braces and are friends with a massage therapist and physical thereapist...
P.S. you really are one cute pregnant girl though. For sure don't look like you're on your fourth!
You are such a babe..you are seriously so cute! I am so excited that it's almost time. You are such a good mom and I can't wait to see the little guy.
Your baby bump is adorable. I can't believe I didn't know you were expecting again. My parents are in BIG trouble. I think you look amazing, you are still so skinny. Because I didn't know you were prego I thought your first picture was you with a ball under your shirt. ha ha You're too cute.
can't wait to see ur new baby. i'll be home in december for 2 wks so i will come see u. miss u guys.
Paige, you are BEAUTIFUL!! At least it's only your belly that gets big ... I get big EVERYWHERE! Sucks, but I just keep telling myself that it's worth it and such a short time in the grand scheme of things. Love all your updates!
Post a Comment