Sunday nap???
The Sunday before last I was exhausted after church. Bub surprisingly came home early from meetings and Avery fell asleep. So we decided it was a perfect opportunity to take a relaxing Sunday nap, because after all...the two older kids are perfectly capable of being responsible and good while we rejuvenate a little... right? I told the kids to do something quiet while I tried to rest for a little while... and THIS is what I found when I woke up
HHHMMM nice...it WAS quiet and it DID keep them busy, but out of all the rooms in this entire house they chose my KITCHEN to build an enormous fort? They soon began to tell me they were hungry and wanted something to eat, uh huh and how exactly was I suppose to reach any food? I told them we had to take the fort down and they screamed NO NO! What's a mother to do? I'm mean if I take down the fort, and I'm mean if I don't get them some dinner. they had me stuck! they even had this fort continuing on into the eating area. At this point I was really wondering if the nap was worth it!
Kids sure do keep me laughing!



5 comments:
Gotta love kids!
Paige that is a crack up. and alot of work on their part. i'm impressed. at least you got to sleep though. our attempts on sunday afternoon usually fail!
what little studs! That is awesome!
Your kids crack me up!!! Hilarious!
looooove ur kids. i miss them "accidently" tossing the ball over the fence just for a sucker or piece of candy.
Post a Comment