pillow pets, prom, hut
March 12, 2010
My mom went on a birthday shopping spree, and then decided it was torture to wait until all the grandkids' birthdays to give them their present. So we had a huge sleepover party where she gave each kid their Pillow Pet! They were all so darling and so soft! It was fun to see their faces as they saw them. Brecken got a pig, Tate got a monkey, and Avery got a lamb! I was just really sad I didn't get a picture of all the grandkids together with their pillows, but here is an idea of what they looked like.
Here is the gigantic hut that filled the basement! Kallin (my sister) and some friends had made it earlier in the week, so they conveniently left it up for the grandkids. I think they had a blast in it, and they all slept somewhere in it.
March 13, 2010
This weekend was also Junior Prom for my twin sisters! Karli is in purple, and Kallin is in pink. It was so much fun being there when they were getting ready. Their poor dates had to come in and get them with all the brothers and sisters and in-laws and grandkids all standing around oohhing and aaahing. It was so funny. I was the official corsage lady along with my fun role of strapping up the back of the twins dresses, I loved it! The girls were beautiful, as you can see!!


okay I was joking around in this shot and being dramatic... but there was quite a crowd gathered to see them both off, what a blast!






0 comments:
Post a Comment