3/17/2010

St. Patrick's Day 2010

St. Patrick's Day 2010

Bubba's brother Aaron and his wife Kate made a quick trip out to see everyone.While they were here they blessed their newest additions to the family... TWINS Annie and Aubrey! It was so fun to get to be a part of a big day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a St.Patrick's Day party where we all made leprechaun catchers. They turned out so adorable. It looks like a leprechaun hat and has a little stick latter for the leprechaun to climb up. At the top of the hat is some GOLD (spray painted rocks). The kids laughed and thought they were so funny making rocks looked like gold and thought it was really tricky. We made a hole in the felt so the Leprechaun would fall into the big hat trying to get over to the gold!
Hhhmm the 11 girls really out number the 3 boys in this picture!

Brecken and Tate both had me come into their classes to show them the trap they had made, and wanted me to read the note that the Leprechaun had written to them.

This note was left with a bag of a bunch of different green candy for the kids this morning. The note seriously fits into the palm of my hand...I cannot believe how teeny tiny those little Leprechauns can write!!



0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP