Whoops = Ouch !
Tate is now officially on his 2nd set of stitches! The sad thing is I don't expect this to be the last time either. This time it didn't take acrobats or flips...just a little slip! We had gone over to Jack and Deb's house for lunch after the Junior Jazz games and he was in the bathroom changing. He slipped on a pair of shorts that were on the tile and smacked his chin right on the edge of the tub! Poor kid, Bubba wanted to just take him to his office and stitch it up but apparently didn't have the right size of suture made out of the right material, so we ended up taking him into the ER.
The hospital gave him this adorable Teddy Bear with a band aid on it's chin, He loved it! We asked him what he was going to name the bear and his first response was Dilk........ummm okay sure buddy, at this point I was wondering what exactly was in the medicine they gave him. He later more appropriately named him Stitches!






12 comments:
poor little handsome guy!! What a little stud he is! feel better Tate! miss you tons paige!
OUCH, poor thing. we're thinking of you guys, Jake's called us after the guys trip, guess Kip should actually participate in that VCU family web thing?
hey, we missed you at the shower, btw. it would have been great to see you.
poor tate...I had a wart taken out of my arm and stitches put in - in my dad's dental chair....after hours of course....it's nice to have family members that can stitch ya up
Poor guy! Hey, does that mean we can rush to Bub instead of the ER?! LOL... my kids would think that was so cool. We have definitely taken our share of trips for stitches! Welcome to the world of boys right?!
Poor Tater!
So...now you have the right sutures for next time...but, did you sneak some dermabond too? That stuff is great!
Ouch..no fun! My little man is the accident prone one here too!
hope all is well!
Looks like lots going on at the Allred household! Love the pic of Brecken and her tall cousin playing b ball...how fun. Tate will make a great missionary...very handsome and clean cut. :) Funny how certain kids bring on the stitches. Nice that they hooked you up with the proper stitching gear.
Poor little guy! YOu are right it will not be the last time. LOVED those braids in Brecken's hair too. That was so so so cute! I need to call sometime I was so jealous of Matthew when he went to AZ-meeting up with all the guys. I hope Aaric had a good time!
NO WAY! That is nuts girl! Same place, same size, but I don't know how you've gone through that twice! So what you're telling me is...that there is more to come? Great.
Ouch, that makes my chin hurt.
Ouch! I think you're right in saying that that won't be the last time!! It's been a while since I checked up on your cute family!! Hope you guys are doing good-- miss you
Hey girl. It has been so long. Your family is adorable. Your boy is tough. Hope all is well. How is life? It is great to see what your life is like now. It is a long way from our days at Ricks. We need to stay in touch.-Danika
Post a Comment