1/13/2010

Nothing like a little Jr. Jazz...


There's nothing better than starting off the first Saturday of the year with good old
Jr. Jazz basketball. Brecken was so nervous before their first game and kept saying,
" Mom I can't believe we have to play a game, we've only had one practice and I'm so nervous."

Bubba is her coach and runs along side all the little girls helping teach them, so I think that helped calm Brecken down a little bit.

This is them lining up against the other team to decide which player they will guard.
hhhmmm I don't know if any other team will have anyone as short as Brecken (bummer).
But I also don't think they'll have anyone as tall as her cousin Ashton either (sweet).



After awhile Breck relaxed and was really having fun. The funniest thing was watching her run down and hug Bubba after each basket made, then frantically look around and chase after the girl she should have been guarding. People probably realized very quickly which one was the coach's daughter.



Brecken you did such a good job in your first basketball game! You may have been the tiniest one out there, but you've got a gigantic heart.

You even shot and made your first basket! Way to go.




9 comments:

Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

Oh good ol' Jr. Jazz! Fun that Bubba is the coach..how cute that Brecken would run and give him a hug after each basket. By the way, your family pictures are darling. You have the cutest, little family. The back ground looks just a little familiar...

Chelsi January 14, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Awesome!!! Good Job Breck!!!!!

keysha January 15, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

I love that little Breck! I enjoyed getting to watch her play and I hope things work out that I get to do so more often. Ian loved sharing the gym with her. He did keep asking why the girls got lower baskets...no fair! I tried to tell him they are training the boys to become men and grow hair on their chests by making them shoot baskets at 10ft. I don't think he bought it.....

Em January 16, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

HOW CUTE! Awwww, those days of Jr. Jazz! Now you're the proud mama in the stands. I love that Aaric is the coach. How fun for all of you. Looking at those pics, she really is just itty bitty! I didn't realize that she was so short for her age! She is so cute, and I'm glad she had fun.

Leah January 20, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

sounds like an amazing New Years....if I ever get my parents to CO, then I'm going to suggest a New Year's grandkids party!!! And seeing pics of Breck playing basketball makes me so sad I didn't get ANnie signed up this year! Maybe next year....

Kari Davis January 20, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

how fun...

Mindy and Marty January 20, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

What a cute family picture...I really like it... are your kids really that big!??? wow. Your Brecken is old enough for jr. jazz.! what the? That is so crazy paige. How fun though to attend sports events of your kids...I can't wait.

Felder Funnies February 6, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Hilarious because you know the tall, humongous girl next to Breck... that will be my little Paige!! The complete opposite of her Auntie Paige in Grantsville!! She has your spunk though!! Glad you guys are doing good-- hope the dentistry lifestyle will bring you to St George soon!!

Mindy and Marty February 7, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Hey girl, have you been getting the emails about Nichole's wedding/shower? We are going to try to get a shower thrown for her on the 3rd or 4th weekend in Feb. Let me know if you'd be interested in coming down for it! And let me know what you email is if you haven't been getting them. Thanks. Mindy

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP