New Years Day...
We celebrated the first day of the New Year up at my mom's house with a tubing party. Lot's of my Aunts and Uncles and cousins were there with their cute families. We ate some lunch then stepped out my mom's back door to hit the slopes.
I stood and took pictures about half way down the hill. The snow was perfect. Tate got going the fastest and loved catching air on the jump. Brecken however hit the jump and flew off the tube, she was upset and didn't want to go alone after that one!
We only had one injury this year (which is actually pretty good considering how many of us were on the hill that day) My cousin's little boy Harrison took a bump and bruise, but other than this we faired pretty well.
It was so fun sitting around drinking hot chocolate and catching up with my extended family that I don't get to see as often as I would like.
Overall it was a wonderful day with lots of family fun.




0 comments:
Post a Comment