3/03/2010

A little piece of Avery


Avery is in a very funny stage right now. She has thought she is older than she really is since the day she was born. With Avery around Brecken and Tate tend to be pretty protective of their special things because they don't want her to get them. She has learned quickly how to protect her precious things and keep an extra close eye on them. I still don't know who she thinks she's protecting them from. Right now a few of her favorite things are...

"Softy" her teddy bear. She got softy when she turned one and believe it or not we still have him around. This is amazing considering all the places she's left him and the tears that have come when she realized it. He's been left at stores, pharmacy's and just about every house in Grantsville. But one way or another we have tracked him down, washed him up, and Avery is once again SO happy. She sleeps with Softy every night and drags him around no matter what she's doing. Brecken and Tate love to tease Avery and ask her if Softy is a boy or a girl. Her simple answer is always the same. " She's a boy!"



A few other things she loves are all together in this picture so I had to grab my camera quickly.
Sunglasses, "sippies with chocolate milk", and chapstick.
She came in this day and asked me if she could watch Dora as she plopped down onto the couch, I took one look at her and started laughing, this is SO Avery in a nutshell holding onto so many things she has. Good thing she was prepared to watch a show!

And while documenting Avery's precious things I could never leave out FLIP FLOPS. It is right in the middle of Winter but she does still wear her flip flops around the house!

1 comments:

Michelle March 4, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Your kids are so adorable Pig. Miss you guys!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP