12/13/2009

Twilight Saga

Our New Moon night couldn't have come soon enough! Especially considering that we've waited a whole year for it!! November 21st the Allred girls gathered for another night of food, fun, laughs, and Edward. (yet contrary to the reader in me, Jacob was definitely the high light of my night not Edward!) hhhmm I wonder why? We had So much fun and loved getting away for the night.



It is hard to admit, but here is were I stand. While reading the books I was absolutely on team Edward. The Edward in my head that is. But the movie watcher in me has to side with team Jacob! I mean come on when Edward was so HORRIBLY cast who can't be a little bit of a traitor?
Here's my "ooohh I think I can't help but switch to the team Jacob side." face

1 comments:

Lacey Sue December 14, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Jacob! Jacob! Jacob! Jacob!!! I can't help it, I am a total Jacob fan!! (welcome to the dark side!)

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP