12/13/2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This Thanksgiving we had a fried turkey along with our baked turkey. The Men were in charge of the fried turkey... Here they are giving the bird a shot of a yummy herb mixture. They had Bubba inject because he was the most handy with the old syringe. Both Turkeys were FABULOUS, way to go boys!

Our family has now very much out grown my parents huge dining room table, so we are to the point that we have to move the huge meals downstairs into the entertainment room and set up a bunch of tables!

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

How could I not be thankful with such an amazing man by my side!!

After we ate the kids played pin the waddle on the turkey. My mom made this adorable Turkey, the kids LOVED him and loved the game. It was adorable.

0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP