12/13/2009

2009 Primary Program

November 14th was our ward Primary program. It also happen to be the first day we got some snow. My kids thought I was absolutely in sane for making them stand out in the freezing cold at 9:00 in the morning to take a picture. But I had to capture these darling little faces. The program was centered around families and I couldn't help the tears that came as the sang songs about the roles and importance of families. I watched them with a mother's pride feeling so grateful that they are each a part of my family!


Yes, that is a huge bouncy ball in Tate's hand, he was trying to smuggle it into church. He got past me when we were hustling out the door, but I luckily busted him during my security check at the church door.


2 comments:

Lacey Sue December 13, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Such sweet little faces, I love these kids!! :)

brandon and jakell December 14, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

they look so cute!

I think the smuggling toys to church is such a boy thing LOL we always have to check Tryen's pockets for candy and cars :)

hope all is well

Happy Holidays!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP