My Twins
This year more than any other I have been asked if Brecken and Tate are twins. Brecken is small for her age and Tate has almost caught up to her now. So when I tell people they are not twins and that they are actually 2 years apart they can't believe it.
I was on the phone the other day with a mom who's son is in Tate's class at school. We were talking about the upcoming class party and making arrangements. She then said, "Now who's class is Tate's twin in?" I laughed and said, "Do you mean Brecken? She is actually not his twin she is in 2nd grade not Kindergarten." We both laughed. She has known us for a couple of years and always just assumed they were twins.
They may not be twins but they are definitely very connected and good little friends!



1 comments:
They DO look so much alike don't they?!!? That is so funny that people would assume they were twins. Colter and I got asked that often as we were growing up (don't know if people ever asked my mom though hehehe) we would always laugh and say "yeah, just born three years apart!"
Post a Comment