11/03/2009

School Pictures 2009


SAY CHEESE !! I love the kids bringing home their school pictures because it's always a surprise, It's the one time I'm not there to critique anything about the picture...just raw kids smiling away, I love it


14 comments:

Lacey Sue November 3, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

FAB-ulous little models!! Got to love those smiles!!!

Camille D November 3, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Such cute kids! Love the "cheesers!"

Zipper November 3, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

so cute! I hope my kids will smile that nice for their school pics when the time come!

Em November 4, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

they are way cute pictures. I remember being grade school age, and school picture day being SUCH A BIG DEAL. I was always so nervous to get them back to see if I would look good or like a dork. Then goes that handing out a small picture to your friends, and hoping you could get one from the cute boys in your class.

How fun. I'm glad you posted them!

brandon and jakell November 4, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

super cute!

We missed them AGAIN this year...dang swine flu!

The Ekins November 5, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

Cute! I love Tates ear to ear grin!

Kari Dawn Edmunds November 5, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

What great pictures! They are looking so grown up!! The Halloween pictures were fun to see too!

Em November 6, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Paige this is Brad. I can help you to understand why hunting is such a glorious event. There is little else in life that matters like hunting. It's third to My sweet Emmy first and little Ava Jade second. Just come with us (Yes, Em goes too) one time and you will get "the fever" and will never want to get rid of it.

jessica November 9, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Oh, Paige. That was so much fun to catch up on your blog. I LOVE IT!! Your little family is probably the cutest. Your kids are beautiful!! Love you!!

Melissa November 15, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Those are darling school pictures. I love your halloween costumes. you are a darling family.

Mindy and Marty November 20, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

so cute...you did great getting them ready too. I will love that part too when my kids get old enough.

Felder Funnies November 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

The the Halloween costumes-- you are so multicultural!! Hope the Allreds are ready for the Christmas season!! I will be heading up for my club coaching starting in January so I will be seeing you soon!

Charity Archibald November 24, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Loved all the pics Paige! I thought of you today as I was buying the cool whip, cottage cheese, jello mix, and assorted fruit for the Thanksgiving fruit salad. Thanks for vindicating me to the Edmunds! They thought I was crazy the year I brought that to their house, then lo and behold the next year at the Allred's house was the same salad! Love it, love you! Haha. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Kari Davis December 13, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

so cute!... I need you to e-mail us your address

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP