Sickness hits...
Last week was a nightmare! On Saturday Brecken woke up sick. Sunday night I went to bed sick. then Monday night Avery woke up in the middle of the night sick...yep, it just kept creaping up on everyone. Everyone except the boys! I have no idea how but Aaric and Tate some how dodged the bug and stayed healthy. The rest of us spent a good 3-4 days just like this on the couch. We finally ended up giving Ave some breathing treatments because she was wheezing a little. I think she told me " mommy I love you" 30 times a day when she was sick, she must have thought she really was going to die. But we made it through it right in time for Halloween. So now we better be immune to it and be done with that one for good! There's nothing worse than having to try to take care of sick kids when you're sick yourself!



3 comments:
Oh poor kids..we know EXACTLY how you feel. CamRee had her birthday & her party friday then went to her dads I guess Sat night she ended up sick. By the time she came home sunday her asthma was out of control and her cough and fever were horrible I got her into the dr first thing monday morning to find she indeed had the swine flu...no fun. we spent a week like this with breathing treatments every 2 hours and not feeling well. We though we got through it without Hadi & Tryen catching it then after trick or treating about 7ish Tryen came down with a 103 fever, so we are at it again. Hope Tate won't catch it :( makes for a long week for sure!
Hope all is well with you guys, cute Halloween pictures too!
take care!
So so sorry! The only one here who really got sick was Carter. Thank goodness for Tamiflu! I hope your boys stay well. Dang Pig Flu!
UGH!!!!! I am SO sorry you guys had to get sick. But I am also glad you were able to get better (and have a neighbor close by to help out hehehee)
Post a Comment