10/29/2009



Warning...
A crazy busy month + no blogging = 4 long posts in a row
to make up for the slacking! Bear with me while I recap. I'd love to spare you
but the kids new pictures are at the very bottom.

2 comments:

Kami October 30, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Phew! I bet your glad you got all that posting taken care of with Halloween right around the corner! Fun pictures! The Fall festival looked great!

Camille D November 1, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

That is a lot of blogging! Maybe you could have time working on your own blog if you wouldn't have to work on mine all day! Thanks for all your help, you're a sweetheart! And I love the pics of Avery. She is a doll! Even if she does naughty things sometimes!:)

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP