11/02/2009

2009 Halloween Party

The annual Johnston Halloween Party!!
This year we arrived as the Japanese family. My parents went to Japan last year and brought us all home a kimono, so this years costumes were based on very easy and inexpensive. It was so simple I loved it! And hey we even brought home the "MOST AUTHENTIC" award.



The kids looked super cute, Brecken and Tate pulled off the look a little easier with those big dark eyes. Avery on the other hand looks a little too American with her big blue eyes!


This year Kami and Doug's family came as Micheal Jackson through the years. They were so funny. Each one would get whiter and whiter. They took home the "Best Family Costume" award. Rylie took home the "Best child costume" award.



Austin and Chelsi were buzzing and Brody was the cutest little bee ever!
They took home the "Most creative costume" award!


Bubba's Parents came as Jackson the gladiator and his lovely lady!!!


Laurie and Jody came as tourists! They won the "Funniest costume" award.
They looked absolutely Hilarious!


Even Venus and Serena Williams showed up looking for a tennis match!
(Husdon and Jolynn)


These two won the "Scariest costume" award! These costumes look a little familiar....
Avery was terrified of them all night, and wouldn't even look at them.
(Grandma and Grandpa)


Daxton and Kelton were Bumblebee and Optimus Prime!


Dallin and Taylor teamed up to pull off the turkey and hunter costumes!


Kadee, Andrew, Alayna and week old Brigsen saddled up and partied all night!


And a Halloween party just would not be a Halloween party without Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!
Tink won the "Best adult costume" award.
(Paul and Deanna)


This wicked old witch kept all the kids in line!
(Jana)


Chad, Kori and baby Ellie came as cattle ranchers herding one cute little cow!

It was a great year and everyone had a fun time bowling, eating , laughing and visiting. Can't wait until next year!

8 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? November 2, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

cute paige!! looks like you guys had a blast!

jillpill November 2, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Way too much fun. You put us all to shame. We are Halloween scrooges around here. I think it is awesome you always have a great party to go to! I was looking forward to your Halloween post. Your family never dissapoints!

Mindy and Marty November 2, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Paige those were all GREAT costumes...i am so impressed with them...i love the Japanese , you guys look awesome! marty is a pooper when it comes to dressing up! looks like you had a great time!!

Lacey Sue November 2, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

So much fun!!!!!!!! I totally LOVED every single costume!! :)

Jenn November 2, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

What a great idea for costumes! I love the Japanese version of your family. SO adorable! You'll have to frame that picture :)

Jamie November 3, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Great costumes Paige....so cool to have REAL kimonos! I just read through your recent posts. Seems like you guys HAVE been busy! Really though...that's not new, right? Allreds are always in action! Except maybe when you get sick....glad to know you're doing better though.

Em November 4, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

what a fun party. I love how everyone has a "theme." Yours is so fun! You all look so cute.

Trainer Momma November 7, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

There was some serious dressing up going on. I need to get into Halloween more... My costume always seems to be a frazzled mom by the time we go trick or treating. I bet your kids are thrilled to have Mom and Dad dressed up too.

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP