10/29/2009

Here we go again...


Remember that sneaky little two year old that I posted about awhile back?


Yes, the one with the Shifty little eyes just waiting to make some trouble!




WELL......SHE HAS STRUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!


Yep and this time it was with my make-up bag. She was practicing up for Halloween I guess and cost me some big bucks in the process.
I had to laugh behind my "I'm mad at you" face because she totally knew that she was doing something wrong. I opened the bathroom door and gasped, and immediately she started BAWLING, I didn't even have to say anything. I couldn't help but start laughing, which made her try throwing a smile at me, maybe that will keep her out of trouble! Nice try AVE

6 comments:

keysha October 29, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

I LOVE her face in these!

Lacey Sue October 29, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Oh my, how funny!!!!! I would have had a hard time NOT laughing too!

Trainer Momma October 31, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Hahahahahaha! I love the sneakiness, behind closed doors, the makeup job -- Priceless! That brings back some SERIOUS memories of my daughter, and oh wait, both of my sons from not too long ago! What is it about the makeup bag? That is our domain, and then BOOM! Ruined in just the moment we turn our backs.

Anonymous October 31, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

Hilarious..but not so hilarious! My kids have yet to hit the makeup bag (knock on wood)! I LOVED visiting with you when we were in town. It was fun to pick up where we left off. You are still as beautiful and fun as ever..and fun that our kids played so well. Too bad we don't live closer. Thanks for such a fun visit!

Em October 31, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Haha!!! I love that little girl...that has to be hard, though, because make-up is expensive! Love the pics. Cracks me up!

Philip and Melissa November 1, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

hahaha! those pics are awesome paige! what a sweet little sass!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP