New Pictures
Motherhood is something that I've learned has an ever-changing definition. It can change from day to day depending on my mood, the kids moods, or whatever situation we happen to be in. Some days it may be very overwhelming, frustrating, complicated, heartbreaking, or just down right hard. But many other times it's wonderful, fulfilling, enlightening, hysterical, and breathtaking. But no matter what the definition is on any given day. My kids have given me the chance to experience and embrace Motherhood, I am so thankful for that. I learn and grow because I am a mother. I want my Children to know
You are what defines me!





4 comments:
Gotta love those 3 little munchkins!!!
I love your kids, they make me smile!!! Such beautiful faces!! I think they are great! But, I kinda think their parents are too ;)!
YOur kiddos are so big and it looks like Avery looks a lot like Breck in these pictures. they are beautiful. I also love the fall festival in your backyard!! looks like it turned out great! Missed you in Louisville!!!!
I love what you said about motherhood. So so so so true. I can go from basically bawling because I'm so frustrated, to laughing my head off at something funny that Ava has done. Your kids are so cute (like you didn't know that). I can't believe you almost have an 8 year old! Baptism!
Post a Comment