{Weekend Getaway}
We celebrated my Birthday last weekend! We spent a couple nights at the
Zermatt Resort (near Park City) It was a great little retreat.
When we got there we parked our kid-hauling-beast in between a Lotus and a BMW. we were laughing wondering if they were really going to let us go socialize with the elite!
Here are some pictures of our room.
The next morning we got a couples massage, then spent the rest of the day at the resort just
doing whatever we wanted. Miniature golf, eating, Tennis, eating, Laying out at the pool, eating, Life size checkers match, eating, hot tubbing....and eating!! It was so relaxing and fun!
Here I am trying to be a good sport and ignore all the patients that called with toothaches!!
I guess it's just part of life now, oh well.
On Saturday we spent the morning at the Olympic Park. It was so fun to see where the Winter games were actually held. I have a new respect for those athletes who have the guts to go flying down a mountain with skis on!
We were bummed because the real Bobsled ride didn't open until 1:00 p.m. and we didn't have time to stay that late, so we decided to pose in the fake one instead....As you can see it was almost as exciting

We did however get to ride on the world's steepest zipline!! I was absolutely scared to death until we rode the smaller zipline...it was actually fun, so I was excited to ride the big one. The picture on the bottom in the middle is the view from the top of the zipline...AAAHHH crazy.
We had so much fun spending some time away with no kids, no worries, a little friendly competition, and a lot of relaxing!










12 comments:
good for you guys! we have stayed there once and it was so nice! Glad you were able to get away and have tons of fun! miss you guys! oh yeah and by the way you are a super model Paige!!!!!
So much fun!!!! That is the way to celebrate!!! Happy late birthday then ;)! Your hubby spoils you rotten- but I must admit that the spoiling is deserved ;) You earn it!!! Such fun!
Soooo much fun! Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday you gorgeous girl!!! Was this your 30? I turn the big 3-0 in a couple of weeks...aahhhh! Can't wait to see you!
how do you spell JEALOUS?
So so so fun!!! I am glad you got away!
Yay! I so glad you guys finally got to celebrate! Looks like a really fun place to go!
Zermatt is way nice. That is in Midway right close to my in-laws place. My mother-in-law did all the escrow work for that. The owner is really nice.
It's nice you got to get away. It looks like you had a blast.
It's fun to see what RICH people do without their kids!! Tee hee! Sounds like you and your man had quite an adventure-- what a room!! Gorgeous!! We poor folk just hit the motel 6 and go to Chuck-o-rama!!
Wow looks like so much fun! I will have to get the info from you.
p.s. I have a toothache what should I do?
Looks like so much fun! Now I need a weekend away!
Oh you cute girl, that get away looked... perfect. How fun to get away from it all (almost) and remember why you are in love at such a romantic location!! You 2 are just darling. I loved your comment, by the way, about Island Park. I was laughing out loud! You have to remind me about Shania.. I couldn't remember what that was which will just make me laugh that much harder when you remind me. :)
Oh, and I also laughed about the pink underwear you thought Brod was wearing! I couldn't figure out what you meant until I saw it... Brod's red shorts he was wearing under his swimsuit have obviously seen to much of the sun around the top of them, because they really do look pink! So funny.
I totally miss you when I read your comments- did anyone have more fun than we did? (or laugh harder?)
Love ya good lookin' 30 year old! (It is the new 20)
What a FUN trip. I am so glad you got spoiled...you deserved it! Happy (belated)birthday!!!
Post a Comment