Back to School already!
I cannot believe that we are already back into another school year. Both Brecken and Tate were so excited to start school. I love this time of year, new school supplies, new clothes, new teachers, new schedule, new bedtime, and a fresh start for everything. The only "new" thing I'm not so fond of is my new workout time...I had to bump my 6:30 a.m. schedule up an hour.
5:30 a.m. just comes to quickly!
Brecken started 2nd grade this year on August 24, 2009. She has Mrs. Nicholls and is such a smart little girl. She is really excited to start a new year, see her friends, and show off how independent she is. However she is like her mother and is not very fond of getting up early!
Tate started Kindergarten on August 27, 200. He is in Mrs. Dahle's afternoon class. He has the same teacher Brecken had in Kindergarten and also has his friend Blake in his class. He loves going to school and is getting so big. I drop him off at the front doors and he knows right where to go to get to his classroom. He gets to ride the bus home though and loves that! But on the first day of school I of coarse took him into his class and took a billion pictures..enjoy!
He looked so little in that huge hall...this picture killed me. It reminded me that this is one of those moments in life that I was letting go (at least a little). It was so fun and exciting, but deep down I wanted to cry. I didn't cry because I wanted him to have nothing but positive feelings about the whole situation, but some of these inevitable times still take a toll on a mothers heart!





9 comments:
Oh my goodness kids...you ARE getting so big!! I know exactly how you feel...when I took Aspen last year for her first day of kindergarten I watched her walk down the hall, and wondered how in the world someone so small could make it without me there! But before I knew it...she was working it! They grow so quickly, and we just kinda hang on for the ride!
NO, No my dear, You're the model!! And yes you should get another hat! they are so fun to wear. I want a pink one too! I love my purple one, i got it for my bday! tootles, fal
Hello Paigey! Love the posts-- your kids look so big!! Time for #4!! Ha! I love your summer days post too... I almost wet my pants when I saw "fresh fruits and veggis". I seem to recall college days with my bestest bud and seeing her eat ANYTHING with a little bit of butter and salt n' pepper! Miss you!
Yay for back to school! Madison and Max don't start until tomorrow, but the excitement is in the air and has been for the last couple of weeks. Uhm, yeah...I'm not looking forward to the 5:30am workout either...but what's a mom to do?! Your kids are just too cute! So I am going to be coming to Utah, flying out on Sept25 and will be there until Oct7. I'm still not positive on the days I'll be in G-ville, but wouldn't miss seeing you for the world! What day will work for you? Or I guess is there a day that absolutely won't work? Can't wait to see you!!! Do you want me to keep using your blog to make plans or I think I might still have your email? I'll talk to you soon.
I love back to school. my kids went back again today (they have been off track)thats why I am checking blogs. I hate working out at 5:30 am. you are amazing, not just because you work out at 5:30.
Oh Paige, those pictures tug at my heart strings, and they aren't even my kids!! :) That one of Tate walking down that big hall was quite the sad one... it's a good thing I wasn't with you, or else you would have started crying when you looked over and I had tears in my eyes!! You are SUCH a darling mom, but to no surprise. I always knew you would be. Love you!!
Hi Paige! I just found your blog on Jody's! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! So exciting! I'm excited to stay up to date on your life (hope that's ok!). :)
Hey i got your comment about posting your pics big...I know there are a few different ways to make your pics bigger. I just mess around with the html code...do you understand code?
Paige, I seriously love your posts. I wish I were as creative as you! I have to ask, how do you do the collage pictures? Sometimes i Feel like my posts are SO long because I have so many pics to post!
I love the new (well, sort of new) family picture. You don't look as if you've aged a day since good ol' Morgan High. Such a cute family! Say hi to Aaric for me. I hope all is well! Love ya!
Post a Comment