9/05/2009

Swimming lessons 2009

Well another 2 weeks at the pool has come to an end. Each summer we get to spend some quality swim time with our friends. I consider it my own little vacation and make sure to not plan anything during these two weeks. The kids have swim lessons every day and we don't have to pay to re-enter the pool, so once we come for lessons we stay all day long. Me and my friends Kacey and Kirsten and our 10 kids all signed up for the same time slot. This means lots of snacks, lots of sun screen, and lots of FUN!!





Brecken passed her Level 3 class this year and is such a good swimmer! Her favorite thing is jumping off the diving board, and doing backflips in the water with her friend Morgan.



Tate passed his level 2 class this year. He is really starting to get brave in the water. His favorite thing to do this year was to dive for the diving ring after throwing it across the entire pool. Him and his buddy Parker would throw one, then wrestle each other all the way over to it to try to be the one who comes up with it. They would do this for HOURS over and over.



Avery and I did the Mom and Me class. She is getting really good at dipping her face under the water and holding her breath. She loves jumping off the side of the pool to me. She goes under the water then I lift her up. She's fearless and is ready for her own lessons next year.



Many of our swim days We had other friends that would meet us at the pool during open swim. Us moms get to sit, talk, laugh, eat, sunbathe, and yes try to keep an eye on all the kids at the same time. Good thing we are great multitaskers! I have to admit that these are the days I remind myself
I LOVE BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM.


1 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? September 5, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

very fun! I miss swim lessons! You look cute in all your different swimsuits!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP