8/17/2009

{No Shame...No Shame at all}

As I glanced out my back door this morning and saw Avery, I couldn't help but think how wonderful childhood is. Wouldn't it be great if we could sit out on the patio bare naked and color our bike with chalk, and not have one other care in the world? No shame, no embarrassment, and above all no worries.
I love my kids and have to laugh at moments like this
(not freak out over them) I wish my life was still as care free as a little toddlers! I want my kids to be kids and enjoy every second of it because it's gone so quickly. It's just a good thing that Mechams are my back door neighbors (who see everything that goes on in this home) and they are the type to laugh along with me, and not call social services.

9 comments:

Em August 17, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Haha...love it!

Lacey Sue August 17, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

OH. MY. WORD!!! I am DYING with LAUGHTER!!! What a STINKIN' CUTIE!!! :)

Anonymous August 17, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Love it...if only we could all be so free, probably a good thing we're not!

Kami August 18, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

Love it!!!! Avery is so fun to have around! I know we will be laughing with her, her whole life. We are so glad she is in our family, naked or dresses we love her!

keysha August 19, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

All I can say is I love that little girl!!!

Leah August 19, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

oh, I love this and what do you mean only toddlers can do this...I go out naked in my backyard all the time still :) j/k
Looks just like my girls in our backyard here in TN

Felder Funnies August 23, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

SOO funny!! My little Paige (love the name) is ALWAYS naked. We have one little problem... naked+sandbox= lots of pain. We call her sandy crack because she always has sand in her bum!!

L August 23, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Are you sure her name's not Elli. Woah if we got her and my daughter together, there would be a whole lot of really cute trouble. What a sweetie! Love her!

Reno 411 August 24, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Avery is hilarious. The neighborhood exhibitionist.

I have tried so hard to find your e-mail. E-mail me and I will invite you to our blog.
kristina041179@yahoo.com

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP