9/05/2009

Goodbye Summer


Top 10 things I will miss from these fun summer months...


#10. Seeing the creative things my kids come up with to keep themselves entertained.

#9. BBQ's with our friends


#8. Enjoying the great outdoors


#7. Fresh fruits and veggies


#6. Swimming with the kids


#5. The everyday "BUG catching" that went on


#4. All the "little boy" adventures I witnessed


#3. Looking out my back door to see a yard full of kids at play


#2. Making memories with cousins


#1. Seeing these 3 little Angels learning, playing, creating, fighting, running, laughing, teasing, smiling, sharing, thrill seeking, and most importantly... LOVING.


2 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? September 5, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

well said! I will miss our summers too! Oh wait my kids summer is lots longer since they still don't go to school! And since it's sooooooo hot here!

Lacey Sue September 5, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

I seriously LOVE your blogs!! So creative and fun!!! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! And you and Bubba seem to have SO much fun together!!! I love it!! I will miss this summer as well!! :)

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP