A Weekend of CELEBRATION!
Last weekend was so much fun. We had 3 busy crazy days and pulled off a lot! It all started with
THURSDAY...
Brecken chose to go to Lagoon for her Birthday, Papa Jack got us a great deal on some tickets through his work so Kami and I packed up and headed out with all the kids.
First things first...PARTNER UP everyone.
Brecken and Ashton Tate and Davin
Next up... RIDES
My kids LOVE rides...these were some of the kid rides, but that doesn't mean they only rode these. They loved the big ones, and luckily they could go with Kami's kids because they were tall enough to ride on them with my kids Then I could take Avery. Their favorites were:
The Scrambler, The Tidal wave, The Bat, and the Swings.
I was so paranoid the whole time. Kami kept laughing at me because I was so nervous someone would get hurt or fall out or something completely outrageous. But luckily we all had a blast!
Lots of laughs and fun.....and lots of DAREDEVILS with their hands up all day!
And of course....the moment I drove away from the park, I had three little troopers sound asleep. Having so much fun is such hard work!!
************************************************************
Friday... (24th of July)
The next morning I ran in the 24th of July 5k here in town. After getting home from Lagoon at Midnight I couldn't really open my eyes, but it was a fun run anyway. My cute ward decided to get these pink Ladies shirts made, that way we could spot each other and cheer each other on. Some women ran, some jogged, and some walked. It was so fun
That night Grantsville had a little carnival with booths and free dinner. The kids got their faces painted, made their own ice-cream, made a little doll, did obstacle courses, leg wrestling, and tons of other fun things to honor the Pioneers. Afterward there was an amazing multi-stake Pageant put on. It was outside on a big grass hill (mini Manti pageant) and it was WONDERFUL. I really was impressed. They had at least 200 people in the cast and they did a phenomenal job. Dancing, singing, acting... it was great. What wasn't so great is the fact that I took all the pictures on Bubba's blackberry, which we just found last night to be the reason for the loud banging noise in the dryer. YEP it had already been through an entire wash cycle!! UUGG!! Therefore...no pictures, but it was a FUN FUN day!
**************************************************************
Saturday...
We have a tradition of going to the Bee's baseball game with Bubba's family for the 24th of July. This year we went on the 25th so that we could enjoy the other festivities in town on the 24th. I love these games. We get to just sit, relax, talk, and laugh. Great family activity!!
Yes there are many who would say that Baseball isn't Baseball without an alcoholic beverage in hand, but for us the substitution of a Snowie is WAY BETTER!
We had great seats right behind 1st base...we were so close! Our cousin Kylie who was sitting right in the seat in front of us got a foul ball hit right into her lap! After the game... field lights go out and an awesome fireworks show!!! we get to sit and snuggle and watch the fireworks! We love this night, we have for years and will for years to come!
***************************************************************
Sunday...
More Birthdays to Celebrate... Bubba's dad Jack turned 59 on Sunday. We celebrated with a fun dinner and of coarse cake and ice-cream!
WHEW... how's that for wrapping up a weekend!



6 comments:
FUN! You guys always do such fun things for your kids. I love it. I also noticed Tate had a YANKEES shirt! Atta boy! You're such a great mom, Pig!
Soooo much fun! I also love your new fam picture---but I can't fugure out where it was taken? Sorry about bubs phone, man you guys are hard on the blackberries!
love your pics, looks like you all had so much fun! Glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch. Take care!
p.s. that totally sucks about the blackberry :S
Such fun memories you are making. I love it. The float is so awesome. I am just bummed cause I can't click on the picture and make it bigger to see the detail.
I can't find the last e-mail your mom sent out with your e-mail. Will you send it to me and I will invite you to my blog.
kristina041179@yahoo.com
what a fun weekend Paige! You guys are always on the go and so busy..I am sure your kids LOVE it!!! talk to you soon
I am so glad I came across your blog. Your kids are so cute and you look great! It's been forever since I've seen you. The next time I'm in town I would love to meet up with you. You are just as cute as can be, and haven't changed a bit!
Post a Comment