7/21/2009

Brecken's 7th Birthday


I cannot believe that 7 years have gone by so quickly. The day I had Brecken will be a day I will never forget because there were so many strong emotions associated with it. As the nurse handed me my precious little girl I felt SO many different things...Joy, anxiety, happiness, fear, excitement, adrenaline, stress, pride, self doubt, but mostly just LOVE. Brecken you made us Parents for the first time, and I am so so thankful for the chance to be your mother. Everyone who is around you cannot help but love your contagious little personality.

For Brecken's Birthday we headed up to Morgan to be with my side of the family. We had a great day celebrating such a darling little girl.


Yes the "Birthday fairy" struck again this year while you were sleeping.
For your Birthday you wanted a fish tank, so you would have a pet to take care of. You picked out the tank, plants rocks and the two huge goldfish to take care of.
Brecken you are so much fun to be around. You have such a positive attitude and always look on the bright side of things. You are always joking and giggling and you make me smile every single day with the funny things you say. You are very sensitive to others feelings, and even as a mom I need that still. You are the oldest and you love getting to experience all the "firsts" in life. You are only seven but you are very mature for your age. You love "babysitting" for me, doing chores around the house, and doing anything that makes you feel older. You are an absolute light in my life.

You are very small for your age, but hey what seven year old can say that their mom can throw them up on her hip for a picture? Being tiny still has some perks!!


You have such a great relationship with your Daddy...when you see him your mind thinks FUN FUN FUN...he always takes time to "play" in your little world for a while.
Brecken you are loved so much that hundreds of people showed up on the Weber State campus for a big Firework celebration in your honor!! (24th of July may have had a little something to do with it too) Whatever the reason it made the day lots of fun... here are some pictures of everyone who came.

Brecken we love you SOOO much. Thank you for having such a spunky fun personality. You have made my life so much fun since the moment I held you in my arms!!

9 comments:

Lacey Sue July 22, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Is it possible that you truly have one of the most adorable girls alive?!?!?!!? Cause I think it's totally possible! Happy B-day Brecken...wow!!

Kami July 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Your family is so cute! Your sister is a darling brunette! I bet it is fun for both of them to be different from each other for once!

Leah July 23, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Brecken is so much fun!!! can you even believe that Annie still talks about her! Hey, you went back dark? Not more fun being blonde huh?:) looks great!

Holly and Robert July 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Hey I just found your blog!! Looks like a ton of fun!!

Philip and Melissa July 25, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

I can't believe you have a 7 year old! Happy birthday to your cute little Brecken :-)

jessica July 26, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Happy birthday Brecken! Oh my gosh, 7?! I still remember where I was when I got her birth announcement! Wow, that went too fast. It looked like such a special day with so much loving support. And Paige, you are looking like one hot momma! It looks like Brunetts have more fun after all! :) Are you doing something new with your eye makeup? I was trying to figure out what's different, but I just came to the conclusion that you are still just my beautiful and dear friend that will always be gorgeous! :) Love ya!

Christen July 26, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

I love the family picture at the top of your blog - soooo cute! I love your dark hair. I tried to go dark once, but just can't pull it off. Maybe because I'm whiter than a ghost?! :) You look awesome!

L July 28, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Awww, I totally remember you have Brecken too. Was that really 7 years ago? You were so cute prego!

Em July 30, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Paige, you are such a good mom. I mean it. The posts you put on your blog just make me smile. What an awesome Mama!

Can we get together sometime soon? I'd love to catch up with you. I'd even be willing to drive out there or meet or something. I need to see your place in G-ville! I'll give you a call or vice versa. Later!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP