8/17/2009

Happy Birthday MOM!


We spent the weekend up in Logan at my sister's house. We got together Friday night and had a scrumptious dinner, then camped in the backyard. (okay so some of us non-campers sacrificed the tent so that the little one's weren't alone inside, I know very honorable)


We watched a movie outside on the "big screen" (sheet)


The next day was my Beautiful Mother's 54th Birthday. We opened some presents then sent the boys to the fun park and gave my mom Spa treatment.


I hope when I am 54 that I've become as amazing as my mom is. She is so smart and fun, she's always willing to help me and such a good friend to so many people. Not to mention the fact that she has a sure ticket into the Celestial kingdom because she's had 7 kids!! Mom you're the greatest and we love you so much. We are so glad we got to hang out with you this weekend!


3 comments:

Em August 17, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

awwww...I love your mom. She's such a neat lady. I miss seeing her every now and then! Sounds like you guys had fun!

Jenn August 23, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

So fun that you live close enough to do things like this with your family again! It looks like you're settling into Grantsville and enjoying life. I hope you're loving it.
Say hi to your mom and the family from Massachusetts!

Erin September 4, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Looks like so much fun! Your mom really does look great...tell her happy birthday from her favorite niece:)

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP