8/12/2009

Some Things Never Change...

Last week I got together with my good friend Jamie and her cute kids. Jamie and I were great friends during Dental/Medical school. I just love this girl. I grew up with her husband then Jamie and I hung out for 4 years while our husbands were in school. Our kids were great friends and we would swap babysitting all the time. Jamie was in town from Texas and called me to meet up with her. We spent hours and hours together when we lived right next to each other but we hadn't seen each other for over 2 years. The funny thing is you would have thought we still lived right by each other. We picked up right were we left off, and didn't stop talking for 4 hours. When you have found a true friendship I believe that will always be the case,
Some things never change.


We met up at a fun park and let the kids play, then went out to eat. We went somewhere with an indoor playground and enjoyed a little air conditioning after being out in the heat.

These two have known each other since they were 1. They are so cute together and after a few minutes of slight awkwardness started playing and laughing. I think they started to remember the good old days! Now I look at their funny big teeth smiles, and can't believe they are getting so old! Jamie and I tease that this couple is our hope of someday being related!


These two were raised from birth to 3 years together. they are such cute little friends


We left Virginia when Avery was 6 months old and Treyson was 3 months old. So these two obviously don't remember one another, but that didn't stop them from joining the fun, playing, and getting to know each other. This was such a great day. THANKS JAMIE

1 comments:

Jamie August 13, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

I love the pics Paige! I am so glad we were able to meet up! Next time it won't take 2 yrs! Thanks for such a wonderful day! My trip to UT couldn't have been completed without ya girl!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP