6/10/2009

Whatsoever ye SOW, that shall ye also REAP.


Well I sure hope the saying is true because we've been sowing for awhile and I'm so excited to Reap!

Between running from practices, games, meetings, shopping, cleaning, errands, and carpools this is where you will usually find me... OUT IN THE YARD. I love summer and warm weather, but with it comes a lot more work! Yard work always seems to take so many more hours than I think it will, but I do enjoy it! This year we put in our first GARDEN... we are so excited to finally have one. The kids love checking it every day for anything new, especially their strawberries! p.s. ignore the fact that I hadn't gotten to my weed eating around the rock wall....another day another chore.


And of coarse tis the season for cleaning up and beautifying all the flower beds!! lots of time and work, but at least we are now finally to the easier maintenance stage! I love all the beautiful colors and life that is now all around us!




9 comments:

keysha June 10, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Everything looks fabulous!!!

Young family June 10, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Your garden looks great! And how fun to have two kids playing ball! I bet they are naturals just like you!!!

Krysta June 10, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Your garden looks so fun!! It's so nice and big. I love it. That is such a great learning experience for the kids and there is nothing like eating a homegrown fruit or veggie. My kids still talk about our strawberries from Ut. all the time. We haven't figured out a garden here in the Texas weather yet. We know it's year round, but what grows when is all different. That's one of our next projects.

I was reading back on your posts and had to comment on Brecken doing her hair for the last day of school...so cute. You can see in her face how proud she is and how much that meant to her! What a good mom you are!!

Wow, I wrote a lot...sorry! :)

Kati June 10, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

What a great garden. I hope you get a lot of produce from it!

Chelsi June 11, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

It looks fabulous paige!!! That Garden is huge, I am sure it is going to produce some yummy veggies!!!!

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

I would way rather do yard work than housework! Your yard looks awsome!

Brecken is sooo cute! I love that she wanted to do her own hair, my boy's just want there's buzzed so no one has to do it. lol

Michelle June 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Your yard looks great! I am looking forward to your advice about the baby gear!

Em June 12, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

they look awesome! This is our first year having a garden too (other than a few tomato plants or pea plants here or there), and we're just hoping it all grows!

You've done a great job!

jillpill June 14, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

I meant to post on this sooner. Your garden and yard are beautiful! I hope your kids weed better than mine. You'll have to post pictures when things get bigger. This way I can be even more jealous of your garden of eden. The soil in my yard is terrible!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP