Happy Birthday!
The BIG 30.....Happy Birthday to the sweetest, hottest, most dedicated, giving, thoughtful, hard working, loving, man in the whole entire world. I love you SO much!! You're the best husband and father anyone could have, you do so much for our family and for everyone around you. We hope you have a great day!!
While Aaric was golfing with his friend the girls and I decided to make his cake. He requested yellow cake with chocolate frosting (a favorite around here) We decided to go with a golfing theme since Aaric is a little bit in love with that sport right now. However the chocolate frosting didn't look much like grass. So we decided it was a bran new golf coarse with just a little bit of grass (green sprinkles) popping up. There may not be beautiful grass on this coarse but we did manage to get a pond and a sand trap on there that looked awesome!!
We opened presents when Aaric got home and I gave him a stack of "30" letters that I had collected from various friends and family. Each letter was unique but all of them had their own way of telling Aaric how much they loved him. He loved reading through them all!
I bought him some golf lessons from the professional that works at a nearby coarse, and a new golf jacket and hat. I also snuck in a few new outfits for him (polos, tees, and shorts). After presents we went out for dinner. I had just had the flu the day before so we kept it simple and just went somewhere close, but it was nice to get away !



6 comments:
woohoo! Happy Birthday Aaric! I'm glad I"m not the only one turning 30 this year!
Happy Birthday to Aaric! Mike and I will be joining the 30 club this month, too! Yay, Yay!
happy b-day, your a day younger than me.... fun
I had no idea Bub was that old.....30 huh? I was obviously 10 when I baby sat that milk drinkin, furniture crawlin kid.
What day is the birthday>? Marty just had his as well. Cute theme cake...they're so fun to create. Except mine never turn out like they should or could. ah well. At least they taste good!
Sounds like a fun Birthday. Those are some cute ideas!
Post a Comment