{Wrapping up spring sports}
Tate only has one more T-ball game left. The season actually went a lot quicker than I was anticipating. This year they played half the games with the "T" then started having the coach pitch to them. Tate actually hits a lot better with the coach throwing to him than he does hitting off the "T" so he liked the second half the season more. he is such a cute little athlete!
I guess Tate got tired of his perfect stance. After not getting a ball for about 10 batters he finally resorted to playing in the dirt!! Well at least he looked up once and awhile.
Here's Tate's awesome hitting form. I noticed in all my pictures that when he hits he pokes his tongue against the side of his cheek....SO CUTE!
He got on base and gave me the thumbs up! And there he goes running for 3rd.
This 3rd baseman is his cousin Davin, I loved these pictures of them on the field together.
Brecken just finished her first softball season and loved it. She played shortstop, but that didn't stop her from running as fast as she could all over the field to get the ball wherever it was hit. Yes even when it was hit to another teammate. Many times she would beat the outfielder to the ball when it was hit out past them. She has a lot of energy and we're putting it to good use.
I think she would get bored once and awhile waiting for a ball... I think I caught her singing in this picture. The open mouth and counting of the finger where a give away.



2 comments:
cute pics! It has gone by fast I agree!But it will be nice not to be so busy with sports too :)
like i would expect anything less from your kids...with you and Aaric being the parents!
So fun! I'm so excited for those days to come with my kids.
Post a Comment