6/17/2009

Boys will be Boys


AAAhhh... the good old "FATHER AND SON'S OUTING" tradition. Aaric and Tate went last weekend and had a blast...... nothing like being together, Stick throwing....


Hiking............and


....GOAT RIDING? ....... what the, hmmm I knew they'd have fun camping together but um I didn't know my four year old would end up on a bucking goat's back holding on for dear life! I laughed so hard when they got home and Aaric showed me the pictures. They had a blast and luckily made it home in one piece!


1 comments:

brandon and jakell June 21, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

thats too funny..goat riding hmmm

bet he had a blast!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP