Boys + Summer = MUD BALLS
The other day I looked out back to check on Tate and Ian and this is what I found. Two of the cutest boys in the world doing exactly what you would expect two boys to be doing....making mud/grass balls on my patio. I just laughed and grabbed my camera. I didn't even ask them where they got all of their ingredients, I figure I'll come across a big whole in my lawn at some point and when I do I'll just smile inside picturing these two darling little faces!
This is Brecken and Tate's latest great invention...the two man swing. Simply engineered with one of the baby swing hooks. They've actually hooked the bottom of the swings together and then sit facing each other. Now they can be synchronized while they swing, giggle, and talk



9 comments:
How funny...like you said...boys will be boys! Then again, that's something we probably would have done at that age too!
I just read your comment on my blog. I had never thought about what would happen to you if Obama ends up going with Socialized Medicine. That would be so awful for you guys, especially because of all of the years you have put into it. I just hope and pray that doesn't happen.
Looks like fun!! The best part about it is you won't even need to clean up the mess with all the rain it will just wash that mess away!!!!
you post the cutest posts- I love them! That "BOY" picture was just darling- totally captured how boys are! That swing invention is so cute- they will always look back on that and laugh. Love you so much!
OK...you are officially the nicest mom in the neighborhood! That mud on the patio?!?!?! I love it...and I love those boys who caused it all!
Dude, I totally want to play with mud balls!
I hope you read this, but what the crap? How did I not get a picture of your team? Did I take one? That makes me sooooo mad, you can't recreate those moments. Sorry it really was nothing personal, I thought I had everyone? Man that ticks me off!
Hello Paigey! How is my favorite friend??? Sounds like your boy is just as "creative" as my boy!! Hope you are surviving the summer-- we are dying here in the heat!!
How adorable are they?! Your kids are precious!!!! Cute little Tate and Ian. Those two kids- they are lucky their so handsome...cause trouble just SPARKLES through those eyes of theirs!!!
love it....what a great idea
Post a Comment