Easter Sunday.. Rejoicing in life!
We had such a special Easter this year. Aaric's Grandma has been sick and was in the hospital for a little over a week. on Easter we took the kids to visit see her. Brecken stood by her bed sweetly stroking her hand and was sincerely worried about her. I loved this picture of the two of them holding hands. I am so grateful for Our Savior and his example of unconditional love. His sacrifice was for all of us Young and Old, and I hope I can strive to always be more like him.
Grandma Toni is now back home and feeling a lot better. She is one of the most positive people in the world and has such a fun sweet loving optimistic outlook. We are so lucky to be living just minutes away from her. We love you Grandma!!
I know......what kind of a mom forgets to take a picture of her kids in their new Sunday clothes on Easter morning?.............UM the one who has 9:00 church and her husband not home to help (early morning meetings). I'll have to take a picture of the kids dressed and ready and fill it in here later. The kids LOVED looking for their baskets this year. Brecken's was in the corner cupboard behind food. Tate's was in Mom and Dad's closet behind the clothes. and Avery's was in the bottom of the Armoire. They think the "hide and seek" is SO much fun. Brecken can still tell you where her past 3 years of Easter baskets were hidden because she gets such a kick out of it!



6 comments:
that picture of Brecken holding grandma's hand was so cute. Makes me miss my grandpa. You're so great to take pictures like that. It will seriously mean so much to them later in life.
My parents hid our easter baskets too. Seriously, that was our highlight of Easter as well...trying to find our basket! You're such a good mom. 9:00 am church with 3 kids. Dang...we have it at 1:00 and sometimes I still feel like we're running behind. LOL.
This is what makes Easter so worthwhile. Your kids won't forget it.
Looks like you had an awesome Easter! I love the pic of Brecken holding Eric's grandma's hand, too. so sweet. I totally hear you on the hair thing with Avery. Why won't they just leave the stuff in their hair? :) I swear my daughter is going to think I never did her hair, either! Greta's is so fine and short that even if I do it, it usually looks awful in about an hour...IF she even leaves the elastics/bows in! Your kids always look adorable...I loved Brecken's hair in the Easter pics...so fun! Oh, and I think I'll hide my kids baskets next year!
Hey girl! Lots of fun stuff going on! We are crazy busy here with school almost out!! Whoopie!! Thought of you this week when my little "sweet" Paigey has been terrorizing my house. I thought of my adorable college buddy as I screamed "PAIGE!!!" about a million times. Love ya girl!
So cute Paige. I love the tenderness of that picture!! You really are an amazing mom and you always seem to make me laugh in your posts- some things never change! Love you so much!
I do have you listed as a reader on my blog...must be going to the wrong web address..
brandonjakellandkids.blogspot.com
it was great to char with you and see you guys at t-ball. take care!
Post a Comment