Dentist Daddy 911
I really don't know why my kids cannot manage to keep their teeth in their mouth! I think somehow we have been jinxed because Aaric is a dentist, now two of my kids have knocked teeth out. It has been handy that our accidents have been mouth related and believe me I'm grateful we can run down to the office really quick... but man go figure!
A few weeks ago we were all out in the yard, Brecken tried to give Tate an "underdoggie" on the swing but couldn't manage to run all the way under him before he came flying back toward her face. She came running to me crying with her hands over her mouth and a nice pool of blood. "Oh boy here we go again" I thought. She actually had already lost one front tooth and when she got to me she had the other front tooth in her palm and the tooth next to it was knocked forward and needed to be pulled. So here we are again .....
Aaric had to show her which tools he would be using and explain it all before she would let him touch her.
After a shot and a quick little pull the tooth was out and she managed to put a smile on her face again...I think she was just relieved that the ordeal was over with!
FLASHBACK
Here are a few pictures of last August when Tate knocked his front tooth out. He fell off the monkey bars at the park. He only knocked out one tooth but had to have a few stitches in his lip. He wasn't quite as cooperative as Breck so he had to have a little nitrous to calm him down. I asked Aaric if he'd give me some so I could calm down too... but he wouldn't let me (dang it) Once again Dad saves the day HOORAY!!



2 comments:
Paige Aaric looks so official as a dentist- I guess he has been practicing for two years! Remember how we used to laugh just thinking about our husbands as professionals and now they totally are-well okay just yours but we only have two more years to go(I type that with the most sarcastic tone ever)! Thanks for updating your blog-I love checking in with your fam thru this thing.
How incredible to have a husband for a dentist! especially with kids!
Post a Comment