4/24/2009

Easter Fun


We had a great Easter Weekend this year. We spent Saturday at Aaric's moms house with the Allreds. The kids started the day with coloring the Easter eggs.

Okay Avery (for the record) when you're older and you ask me why I never did your hair I want you to know I DID...You just always take it out! I had a cute little bow clip pulling up the front of your hair and it was darling but you are not one for the cute girly things right now. Once you got your clip out you were happy as could be and ready to color as many eggs as you could fit into each cup.


The guys were the Easter chefs. They cooked the traditional dutch oven lunch while we were in the middle of the festivities...it was SO GOOD! Then they had a good old backyard basketball match. The girls had fun putting together the hunt and helping the kids with the eggs


This year my Sister Haylie was out of town with her husband for the week so I got to babysit her 3 kids. My kids had such a blast with them. They don't get to see them as much as they would like to, so it made our Easter holiday so special having them stay with us!!
Then of coarse it was time for the HUNT!! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the yard before the kids found all there stuff..it was so hilarious, I don't think there was one inch of a hiding spot left. The kids had a great day!!

1 comments:

Stefanie April 27, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

What a cute family! I'm glad you had a great Easter. Don't feel bad; I didn't get a picture of my girls in their dresses either--rushed for church and an uncooperative 2 year old makes it hard.

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP