TAGGED... here it goes
LUCKY SEVEN
Seven things I can do:
1. Vibrate my eyeballs back and forth fast! Aaric can do this too...we must have been meant to be because there are not many of us.
2. Justify anything... I like to call it "looking on the bright side.
3. Estimate exactly which Tupperware to use every time... Aaric will say that's not going to fit in there, and walla perfect every time .
4. Talk, Talk, Talk......love it and can never get enough adult conversation.
5. organize a closet, drawer or any space....I love making things functional.
6. Make a very very tempting chocolate chip cookie. we have a perfected recipe we use weekly.
7. Waste way too much time blogging and not realize it.
Seven things I can't do:
1. Wake up in the morning with a happy "good morning sunshine attitude."
2. Find enough hours in the day to do everything I want to.
3. Shoot pool with my right hand...this is the only thing in the world I do left handed
4. Parallel park... I just avoid it at all costs.
5. Try too many desserts
6. Fold a fitted sheet...someone taught me once and I get it and do it but it still never looks pretty
Seven things I say most:
1. Are you kidding me?
2. Hilarious!
3. Dang it.
4. Come on we're going to be late
5. Avery are you poopy again?
6. I love you, you're the best
7. Seriously....
Seven Goals for the New Year:
1. Scripture study...wow what a shocker, hey at least I'm consistent it's been on the goals list for like 18 years.
2. Get caught up on my Scrapbooks
3. Take at least one picture every day....Stole this idea from Leah, great goal
4. Spend more quality time with my kids each day. specifically devote 10 minutes per kid to personal one on one time
5. Eat better and Exercise...yep I know another shocker.
6. Worry less and LIVE more
7. 100% visiting teaching
Seven reasons I fell in Love with Aaric:
1. He was so Humble....and had every reason in the world not to be. He was the MVP state champ quarterback , and you'd never have known, He didn't walk around like he was all that like all the other guys did.....but he actually was ALL THAT.
2. Athletic Handsome and SOO smart....um it was a no-brainer
3. Had a great Testimony....was never afraid to be strong
4. I could tell everyone in the town (who had known him longer than me) admired him... from the 7 year old boy who idolized him to the 85 year old woman who loved him.
5.Those big muscles... lets be honest here, I was such a sucker for them.
6. He had a great family.... in-laws that you enjoy being with are rare these days.
7. He's so easy going that he balanced out my "extra spunky" personality really well.
Seven things I love to eat:
1. Chocolate...I can leave the dumb little "candy" like starburst, gummies, smarties ect... give me the REAL stuff.
2. Salads.. I know it's at the other end of the spectrum from my chocolate but I like everything!
3. Milk
4. Coconut Shrimp from Outback!
5. Grilled Chicken
6. fruit
7. Anything I didn't cook
Seven people I tag:
1. Michelle
2. Fallon
3. Kacey
4. Emily
5. Krysta
6. Robyn
7. Katie kiddo



4 comments:
Fun list...I can still hear your cute laugh saying "hilarious"!!!
Thanks for sharing!! My blogger updater is broken I think I did not show me you had added anything! Any suggestions as to why? The tuperware thing is amazing I have see you do this and I too was a non-believer until you mastered the perfect fit. I still can't get it right!
I knew a lot of those things, but even I learned a lot about you! How fun!
I find it hilarious that you commented on folding a fitted sheet. Haha! That is soooo funny to me because I always tell Brad that I refuse to even attempt to fold them. I didn't know there was actually a correct way to do it. SHOW ME!
Cute! It sounds like we practically married the same man Pig...lucky us! :) I still want to see pics of your vacay!!
Post a Comment