Mouse Houses
Tate's latest hours have been spent building "mouse houses" I think the idea stemmed from the Stewart Little movie that he loves. He told me "maybe if I build a mouse house then a little mouse brother like Stewart will want to come live with me." ..... um I'm really hoping we don't have a mouse raid in my home, but he's still highly anticipating it. He makes a new one every day and believe me he knows if one is missing! So I better not "accidently" throw one away. Every day I find him at the counter with his tape, scissors, and paper products.....I just hope I never find him with the mouse! Here are just a few of the many many that have been built.



10 comments:
I think mouse houses are a really clever idea! He is so cute.
Oooo...I'd love to see a mouse find one of those houses! That'd be AWESOME!! (For Tate, that is!)
And how could you kill it??? Tate would be crushed!
That is so dang cute! I love his little houses, quite the builder. Maybe he will grow up to be like uncle Austin. :)
We had rats for two years, and they really aren't that bad.....get the kid a mouse Paige.
Paige,
I haven't read for awhile! I love hearing about the cute things your kids do because it makes me step back and want to not worry about 'the mess' my kids make! So, if you ever remember how to fold a fitted sheet, tell me! I hate folding those! And, I love your 'treasure drawer' idea, that is fabulous, because I find myself throwing things away on the sly (I'm going to steal your brilliance!) It was also fun to hear why you love your hubby and don't take this wrong, but 'of coarse' is spelled 'course' - coarse means rough, like coarse hair. Thanks for sharing all the sweet things about your cute family!
I love that little guy!! Love the new posts-- your kiddos are just too cute and the mouse house is classic!! I'm glad I got to see the junk drawer first hand-- that is soo my bubba too!! Love ya!
Oh my goodness that kids is a cutie!
That is so cute, Paige. Your kids do the funniest things. So much to look forward to...
Oh, I ran into Coach Wiscombe last night at Brock Moore's and Cheryl Blazzards wedding reception. It was so great to see her! She asked how you were doing..
Have a Happy Valentines Day!
i always have to 'sneak' throw away things that have been around too long or are no use, clutter-type things that ruby collects...it's so funny though cuz she'll go to throw something away and see it and pull it back out and ask me why i threw it away! then i feel bad and wait a couple days and then dispose of it properly ....it's too funny..
Hey Paige--- Your family is darling.. This is Heather Rees Young. I found your blog from Jen and Brandon's. It looks like you are a great mom to great kids. I too am a busy mom, of 4 girls. :) It is amazing how time flies. You look great!!!
Take care...
Post a Comment