What's willpower?....
Yesterday I just felt like crap all day. I knew it was because I had eaten crap all day. So I decided last night enough was enough.....NO MORE junk. Duh people go without their addictions everyday. I decided to take the AA mind set and just go day by day. I could obviously eat good for one day right? So today was the day...eat good = feel good....I can do this, just one day at a time!! then I open my cupboard this morning.....WHAT THE where on earth did that thing come from? Did my oh so sweet husband seriously leave a symphony bar laying there in direct sight and honestly think I could combat that? Does he secretly WANT me to gain weight?
(um I KNOW that's not it) Is it a trick or a trap? Where did he even get it? And why on earth did he not hide it? How long have we been married? He has to know me better than this!!! ooohh I hate being a woman with no will power.......Darn it guess I'll have to start my little plan tomorrow!! I'll just wash it down with SKIM milk..then it will be healthy!



5 comments:
hahaa...I totally hear you on that one! My big staple is icecream, and Brad got two pints of it the other day. Oh well, Ice Cream is a dairy food.
I feel your pain! You can eat the whole candy bar just make sure you take little bites all day, you know spread it out, then it really isn't that bad. Its just a bite here a bite there, I use this philosophy all the time. Ok you just have to look at me to know that it may not work that well, but is sure makes me feel less guilt!
PAIGE!! Oh my gosh, I'm STILL happy after our 2 HOUR phone conversation yesterday!! It was so much fun to talk to one of my "trues" and just to talk about everything- serious and funny!! I loved catching up on your blog! The pics from back in the day made me miss it SO SO MUCH! Was there anyone that had more fun?!! I love you so much Paige- I'll be in touch hopefully this weekend...:)
I have not will power either...it is horrible. at least you stay skinny!
Who can resist Symphony Chocolate??? Not me! I would have eaten it too!
I had to laugh at this post because Nick and I do the SAME thing...we open up a Symphony bar...break off a piece...stash the rest in the cupboard for future cravings. I don't know about you two, but we always fight over the last piece!
Post a Comment