2/18/2009

Quick Getaway...now back to reality



Well we finally found a week to completely forget life and have some fun with the kids. We had such a blast with them in Disneyland.
I left Avery home with Nana and Papa and Aunt Kami. We were able to completely focus on Brecken and Tate....it was hard at first, and I felt kind of bad leaving her. But all too soon I saw mothers struggling in line with impatient little ones, changing diapers, pushing strollers, stopping for naps and I soon realized leaving her was the best decision ever!! We had a chance to really live it up. Brecken and Tate are huge thrill seekers, their favorite rides were the fast scary adult ones....so it was great that we didn't have Avery around. Space mountain was their favorite, we rode it 4 times!! The kids are afraid of absolutely nothing, they just giggled the whole time and I just screamed. We took SO many fun pictures, it was so hard to decide which ones to post so I just threw a bunch of the highlights on here! Enjoy


The night before we left Brecken and Tate both drew a picture of the Disneyland castle...and Bam the next day there they were standing in front of it...I guess dreams do come true!




We met every single character you can possibly think of. Brecken was so obsessed with getting all of their autographs. We got a family shot with every single character and princess you can think of, but I'll spare you the misery of seeing them all and just post some of the classics and our personal favorites.


Both kids got to be up on stage fighting The Dark Side.....Tate had a smile on for the rest of the day after defeating Darth Vader!


Disneyland Hotel...




Universal Studio's...

Sea World...

This right here is what family vacations are all about...forgetting your worries and just remembering how much you love each other. These two had such a wonderful time together and are the sweetest little friends, this week full of adventure bonded them in a new way. I loved seeing them look at each other with big eyes and huge smiles every time they saw something new.... I will absolutely start saving now for our next trip because now I know I'm actually saving for moments, smiles, snuggles, memories, laughs, adventures, bonding, oh ya and not cooking or cleaning up any meals for a week!!!!!!




8 comments:

Kami February 18, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

I love DISNEYLAND! All your great pictures make me want to go back! I am glad you all had a wonderful time!

Kati February 18, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

How neat. I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

Nicole February 19, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

So fun...and disneyland is so great!! Lucky you got to leave Avery!!

Chelsi February 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Yay! So fun! I love all the pictures. There is no way that you can't be happy in Disneyland. It makes me smile just thinking about going there. Very Magical! I am so glad you took your kids to experience that.

Kari Dawn Edmunds February 19, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

So fun!!! What a great time as a family and I love the pic of the Brecken and Tate walking together! Such a sweet memory for them!

L February 19, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

I love that last picture! What a fun time...I am so glad you got to go!!!

Jamie February 20, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Looks like it was a blast! How fun for the kids! I hope Avery forgives you!! Haha! :)

Charity Archibald March 1, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

So fun!! I'm so happy you guys got to experience that. That pic of Breck and Tate at the end is precious.

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP