XOXOXO
Happy Valentines day to all our family and friends!! I know it's a little late, but I just wanted to express my love to my own valentine and to all of you who are such a Sweet part of our life. I had Brecken take our picture on Valentines Day and didn't realize until now what is behind us...whoops! for those of you who know us, you'll know that the bubbly behind us was not a part of our romantic day this year, but regardless we did have a wonderful Valentines! I love this man so much. He is the most sensitive, giving, loving, unselfish man in the world and I am so thankful for him. He works so hard in every area of his life. So many things need his constant attention...Our family, his practice, the church, his recreation, the community, our extended family, his friends, our kids activities, and the list goes on. I don't know how he manages to be SOOOO amazingly devoted to it all. He balances things so well without getting frazzled. I love him for all the big things he does for me all the time, but I love him even more for all the little things he does for me. And we love our family and friends...we have been blessed to have so much love around us! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day!
p.s. Sorry about your eyes honey... a six year old took the picture and they were totally red-eyed. I tried to fix them but I may have made them worse. You're hot anyway.



4 comments:
Oh so cute! you guys are awesome! we miss you, fal and z
Love the pics of disneyland!! How fun-- and I thought you were just going to disneyland!! it was a california dream!! Glad you made it back-- I'll be heading your way in another month or so, so look out Grantsville- the party is back!! Hope I can see you again!
Paige! I didn't even know you went to disneyland! SO MUCH FUN!! The pictures were just darling and what perfect ages to take you kids--I'm so glad you left the little precious home- she wouldn't have remembered it anyway! :) Love you!!
Aaric is a lucky man... yay for V-day! Okay, so your disneyland trip looks so fun! How awesome to get to spend some great time with your older kiddos. Good move. Love the pic of Brecken and Tate holding hands...so sweet. Glad you had such a fun vacation! Oh, and I meant to tell you your kids' rooms are so stinkin' cute...you could charge big bucks! And for the record, what is the deal with men leaving uneaten candybars out in the open? There's one in my cupboard as we speak...dangit!
Post a Comment