1/22/2009

{Olympic medals here we come}


Brecken and Tate are in Gymnastics and Love it. I figure it's a great way to let out all that bottled up energy and they just think it's fun, play, show off time.

I thought I'd take a few pictures of all their awesome moves and share them! Brecken has her back handspring (with a spot) down really good now and Tate is the fastest one in his class at scaling the huge rope that is attached to the ceiling. He can shimmy up that rope faster than you can believe!
I wish I had more pictures but my camera ran out of batteries so this is all I could capture.

7 comments:

Katie January 22, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

OK first of all...is it any wonder that these kiddos are athletic?! I've been thinking about putting my boys in tumbling or possibly even clogging!! (is that ok?)

Second, doesn't that pic on your blog of Twilight film look like T Rex (whatever that Hippo kid's name was...)!?

And third I am so happy that you got some cereal buys...I need to make the trip to Ogden...but not till I print off those coupons!

Jamie January 22, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

I bet your kids are great in Gymnastics...especially Brecken. She totally has the short/petite frame...she could really excel in this! You'll have to keep us posted on how long they stick with it.

Anonymous January 23, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

PAIGE-
Hey there... What a darling little family you have! I don't have an e-mail address for you... Mine is sazfitzgerald@gmail.com. Send me a note when you get a second. Once I have your e-mail, I'll send an invite to my blog. I'll be in Utah next month - it would be great to see you.
April Turner FitzGerald

Krysta January 23, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

How fun! I've been thinking about putting my kids in gymnastics. Kaylee really wants to try it and I think Jake would be good at it. It's probably such a great way to get out all of their energy!

Kami January 23, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

I told you when she was two that Brecken would be great at gymnastics, she isn't afraid and has great balance! I just signed Skylar upwe will see how she does!!!

Unknown January 24, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

wow....she already has her backhandspring...definitely destined for gymnastics...that's amazing!! good luck with that, glad it's not my kid, but I did love it :) so much fun!!!

gina January 26, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

What cute athletic kids! I need to get Jace into somthing. Soccer and t-ball are way too far away!!!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP