{Winter Fun}
We had a great snow tubing day a couple weeks ago. We had a huge snowfall and decided to hit the slopes. It's a good thing we did because within a couple days it had all melted! I miss the beautiful trees in Virginia, but I love living so close to the mountains. We drove 5 minutes and were right in the mountains!! The kids had SO much fun, they were very brave and big dare devils! They are not afraid of anything, which scares ME sometimes!
Here's Aaric and Tate going over the "jump"... They are crazy! I would purposely steer myself away from it every time!
Here's a shot from the bottom of the hill, and one from the top. It was the absolute PERFECT size of hill for our little kids....steep enough to be quite the rush and full of excitement, but not so huge that it was dangerous.
Here's an action shot with Brecken flying by. It doesn't look like it, but she was actually flying by me when I took this picture!
Avery wasn't the biggest fan of tubing. We took her down a few times but she would just cover her eyes with her hands and say no, no, no .....I thought it was odd because she's usually so wild and not afraid of much. But it worked out okay because we were able to park right at the top of the hill. It was literally steps away from where we were taking off so she spent most of the time in the car watching a movie. She did however not want to take her sunglasses off. She has such a funny personality. Once and a while she'd stick her head out the window and talk to us. I think everyone really enjoyed just getting some fresh air and breaking out of our cabin fever.



0 comments:
Post a Comment