1/06/2009

Nana's Christmas Party


And the moment the kids have been waiting for all year finally arrives........the yearly
ELF HUNT......all the kids are always so hyper and excited to follow the ELF trail or the hints that they find so that they can get to a present that was left for them! It's a great tradition that the kids love.



Here are all the Allred grandkids and the fairest Allred princesses in all the land!
I don't know what is going on in our gene pool...but there are only 2 prince's among 9 princesses....hhhhhmmmm crazy!




Brecken got this Hannah Montana wig as her Elf hunt present, and wants to seriously wear it everywhere...she says things like "mom fix this part so no one will know it's a wig." As if anyone in the world would believe it's her hair!! I laugh so hard....so far the only really public place she's wanted to wear it was to the movies, I was just letting her be a kid and letting her enjoy the fact that she thought she was tricking everyone. It looks hilarious on her but she just swooshes it around like it's beautiful, and of coarse I tell her it is!!!




Here are the Men sporting their new Brimmed Beanies....they were all laughing and saying they felt like Gangsta's so they threw a few signs while they were GQ posing...we were in hysterics!


The women got some fun jewelry and these beautiful scarfs! SO fun



Aaron and Kate are still living away for school so we are all together only a couple times a year, we really look forward to when we can all be together!!

0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP