{Christmas Morning}
I've decided that Santa has the most fun on Christmas morning...I love seeing the kids so giddy and excited, and I love knowing secrets! This year our kids left cookies and milk for Santa along with 5...yes that's right 5 letters to him also. Each of them were unique and hilarious. They thanked Santa and told him how much they loved him, but this small post it was my absolute favorite.....talk about getting down to the nitty gritty. if you can't read it this is what it says, "Santa Claus we promis to be so good and never fite, I promis"
Santa went for a different approach this year, not a ton of small toys that will pile up or break, just a few big toys....this made for very easy shopping this year, we were completely done just a few days after Thanksgiving!
We have an unfinished basement right now, so it's perfect for the kids to ride around down there until the snow melts!
I Love the morning Hair-do Brecken, looking good! Brecken was smart and grabbed the sissors for easier access to her presents... Santa brought her a keyboard to start playing the piano and her pink Cadillac!
Tate finally got the DS he's been begging to have for about 6 months! I loved his face when he opened it. and he also got a cool Jeep to drive around!
Avery was a little sleepy having been pulled out of bed by the other kids, but she was excited and loved her baby and princess stuff. She got a little 4 wheeler to ride with the big kids too. She feels pretty big now!



1 comments:
Fun fun fun! That little note to santa was so cute.
ANd where on earth were those cars when we were growing up? I want one!
Post a Comment