"FROSTY Weekend" with the Hansens
Our Traditional Frosty weekend was an absolute blast! It started out with some gift giving by Grandma and Grandpa. They bought all the kids matching PJ's and they all looked adorable running around. They reminded me of little elves. This is not even all of the grandkids....just the ones that I caught a picture of. Our family is getting so big now I love it.
In the morning we all ate Frosty the snowman Pancakes...cooked proudly this year by Aaric...way to go babe! Can't believe I didn't get a picture of them (just have Breck eating one) they were great!
Next up was a little tackle football in the snow... usually it's co-ed but this year the girls were preoccupied by 12 little kiddos needed help with their activities. and yes there was some blood drawn by the end of the game!
Here are some pictures of our SNOW fun!
and a few of the most darling children on the mountain.
These are my twin sisters with Avery.....hhhmmm I wonder where those Blue eyes came from? Okay daddy's are pretty blue too.....We were bound to get one child with those baby blues!
Next up.......Sugar cookies! The kids have a blast each year with Grandma "B" making and decorating sugar cookies. They had a darling little Elf conveyer belt going and whipped out lot's of beautiful cookies........the cookies just ended up with so many toppings that I'm not sure they were considered cookies.....maybe just a ball of sprinkles and frosting!
By the end the kids were absolutely exhausted and slept the entire trip home!



6 comments:
I love it!!! You guys looked like you had a blast! I missed not being there this year. I have Breckon's picture she drew for me on my fridge! I love this blog thing, it is so nice to stay up to date with everyone!:)
Lots of cute new posts, Paige! What a blast. Okay, I about DIED when I saw the pic of your little sisters!!!!! Seriously, I know I sound so old but when did they get all grown up and gorgeous??? I honestly totally remember riding my bike to your house and looking at your new baby sisters through the window because we couldn't actually go in yet.. wow, time flies. You look great and your kids are oh-so cute. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas.
Hey, that's the Christmas we gave up for Germany! Fun! Loved all the great pics and the super glue and braces etc. Life is fun, huh? We had a 'girls night' Twilight showing too; it came to Germany a week later and my sisters and mom saw it at 2 am!! We're all big fans too - Doug teases that so many wives have been asking their husbands to take piano lessons and things like that! Ha, ha,! I think the best thing about it is we already found our Edwards! Happy New Year and say hi to your family!
So fun!!! How nice to actually have snow, I don't think a frosty weekend would be the same without it!!
I love all their matching pj's, hoe you had a wonderful Christmas!
Haha...I agree with Becca. I about died when I saw the picture of Kallin and Karlie (sp?). They are so old! It looks like you guys had a blast! I better not let Brad see that you guys play tackle football in the snow, or he will be right there ready to play next year! Haha. Boys will be boys!
Post a Comment