1/06/2009

{Good friends, Good times}

Leah and Kurt are some of our best friends from dental school. We had kids the same age and went through the "same life" together for 4 years. They were around visiting Kurt's Parents for the holidays and came to see us just before the new year. We had such a blast catching up on life and hanging out again. Leah and I spent many many days together and I love her so much. She is a very giving person who is always serving others. She helped me through many hard days and always has a positive happy perspective. Thanks again for coming Leah!!




Brecken and Annie were best best friends in Virginia, They hadn't seen each other for almost 2 years. We talk about Annie all the time but I was anxious to see how they would react when they actually saw each other (because it had been so long). When They pulled up Brecken ran out the front door....they ran to each other and threw their arms around each other and held on for at least a minute straight, they were SO CUTE!! I was crying of coarse! We lived in the same little town house subdivision with Kurt and Leah throughout dental school. Brecken could walk straight to Annie's door since the time she was 2 years old. These two girls spent SO many hours playing.....okay and occasionally fighting, but they really were the cutest little friends for 4 years of their lives!


Here are all the kids together...they were all so little when we left Virginia, it was so crazy to see them all grown and big! hhmm now if the Niepraschk girls could just teach my girls how to grow some hair I'd be a very happy woman!

2 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 6:13 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah January 13, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

we loved being with you!! You are an amazing friend and person. Can't wait to get together over the years and watch our kids grow :)
love you

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP