Crew turns 6 months old!
Our baby is 6 months old...no way!
I cannot believe it's already been 6 months since my sweet little Crewser was born. Crew loves life and loves all the goofy faces we all pull for him each day. He's always smiling and giggling and happy. He is such an awesome sleeper. His crystal blue eyes light up my day. He is finally getting some hair and it's very blonde. He's an easy going baby who is very predictable. He loves toys and exploring things. He looks just like his Daddy! He is HUGE for his age this kid is off the charts and gives me a good weight lifting workout each and every day! We love you so much Crew, What on earth would we do with out you? I'd be completely lost without a constant spit-up stain on my shoulder at all times, and a load of laundry running! But you're worth it!
Crew's 6 month stats... Weight = 21 lbs. 14 oz
Height = 30 inches
humongous |(h)yoōˈmä ng gəs; -ˈmə ng-| (alsohumungous)adjective informalhuge; enormous : a humongous steak.ORIGIN 1970s (originally U.S.): possibly based on huge and monstrous, influenced by the stress pattern of stupendous.



3 comments:
He is the same size as my 9 month old...holy smokes!
I know what you mean...6 months already! That is crazy!!! He is adorable, just like the rest of your kiddos!! Can't wait to meet him in person this summer. We will be in town over the 4th and that next week, I think...I'll call you:)
Your little boy is so cute. This is the only way I know how to contact you. Are you going to go to coach Reeves retirement party/ volleyball reunion? It would be fun to see you guys. :-) danikahone@gmail.com
Post a Comment