3/11/2011

Growing


My oldest and my youngest...
I love these two, I love that Brecken is old enough to really keep him entertained and take him when I need her to. My only fear is not the age but the size...if they both keep growing (or not growing) at the rate they are, there is no way that Breck is going to be able to tote this kid around...and there goes my helper. One of these days I'm going to say "here Breck take him really quick." hand him to her and he's going to smoosh her to the floor. If Crew looks really huge in this picture it's because HE IS! He is absolutely a giant. He's only 4 1/2 months old in this picture. For their sake in life I'm really glad she's a girl and he's a boy!

Gotta love that 8 year old set of teeth ha ha ha! Someday you'll laugh too Breck.

3 comments:

Lacey Sue March 18, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

hehehee, they are both adorable!

Michelle March 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

What darling kids! If you think HER teeth are bad (which they aren't) you have GOTTA see MINE! They were hideous!

Unknown April 20, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

so cute! They are getting so big.. looking forward to having all the help with the older kids when this little one arrives too!

Hope you are all doing well!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP